Musicologie Voted Best Music InstructionOctober 15, 2020
Musicologie has won Best in Music Instruction in Columbus Parent Magazine Family Faves reader survey for the fifth year in ... read more
Everyone’s Very Own TMBG and Weird Al Yankovic!September 16, 2020
It's probably not actually that hard to believe, but I was an extremely dedicated fan of both They Might Be ... read more
Dublin Student Feature: Introducing Everett, Master of the Keys!September 16, 2020
This week, we're featuring one of our youngest students at Musicologie Dublin: the fabulous Everett, who is four years old! ... read more
Musicologie Cleveland Heights Opens in Partnership with Longtime Local Studio OwnersSeptember 9, 2020
CLEVELAND, September 1, 2020 - Musicologie Cleveland Heights opens September 1, 2020 at 3473 Fairmount Boulevard, the latest venture for ... read more
Welcome to Our Dublin Lessons Studio
At Musicologie we know how important a great teacher is to your musical journey. At our premiere music lessons studio in Dublin we match each student to a specific teacher to make sure you have a great experience learning your instrument right from the start.
Our Dublin Music Programs
Musicologie Junior is a group class for toddlers and their parents, guardians or caretakers. At each 40 minute class, we’ll sing songs, move our bodies, dance to different styles of music, read sing-along books, and play lots of musical instruments while your child reinforces her naturally-developing senses of rhythm, melody, rhyme, speech, and movement! We’ll incorporate methods from Kodaly, Dalcroze, and Orff. Ages 0-5.
What to Expect
A 40 minute weekly class focused on experiential learning and introducing basic music concepts. Try your first class free >>
Instruments We Teach In Dublin
Piano is a great instrument to start your musical journey. Because it’s visual and linear, it’s the simplest way to learn the building blocks of music. For young beginners, we usually recommend piano as a starting place.
Frequently Asked Questions About Musicologie Dublin
- What is Your Teaching Philosophy?
- What Curriculum Do You Use?
- What Ages Do You Teach?
- Do I Need My Own Instrument?
- How Do I Sign Up For Lessons?
- What's An Assessment Lesson?
- What's a Lesson Membership?
- What Are Your Prices?
- What If I Can't Come to a Lesson?
- What If I Start in the Middle of a Month?
- How Do I Pay For Lessons?
- How Do I Withdraw From Lessons?
- If I Withdraw Will My Teacher Be Available When I Return?
- What's Your Refund Policy?
Performing is encouraged as a way to develop your skill, but it's always optional.
If you do have your own instrument, you should definitely bring it with you, as long as it's easily portable - leave your piano and drums at home 🙂
- A weekly lesson scheduled at the same day and time with the same teacher - 30, 45 or 60 minutes long
- Unlimited rescheduling with 24 hour cancellation notice
- Free select group classes
- Open practice hours
- Biannual Concerts
30-minute meekly lessons (best for kids and beginners): $138/month
60-minute weekly lessons (best for adults and advanced students): $274/month
- To reschedule your lesson, you must first cancel your regular weekly lesson online at least 24hrs before the lesson
- Reschedule online using the ‘Reschedule a Lesson’ tab in your account or app
- You can reschedule no more than 2 weeks in advance
- You may reschedule with your primary teacher, or a different teacher, or even a different instrument
- Rescheduled lessons are always subject to teacher availability and are not guaranteed