FREE LESSONS WEEK
That’s right. We invented a holiday. During the week of February 17-23, anyone (that means you!) can book free one-on-one music lessons with any of our teachers. We won’t even pressure you to buy anything. Pinky promise.
Here’s what to do: download our app. Pick your location. Tap Free Lessons. Follow the prompts to book whatever you want. Then show up. Learn something new. That’s it. Easy, right?
If you really don’t want to download the app, you can book in your browser. Oh and one more thing, cowboy. 7 lesson limit per person. Just in case you were gonna try to squeeze in 48 lessons in one day.
Not convinced yet? Here are some reasons why you might want to take advantage of this made up holiday:
- You have a guitar collecting dust in your basement that you never learned how to play
- Your work karaoke party is coming up and you don’t want to be terrible
- You don’t know anything about music or lessons but you’re curious what we do in those practice rooms
- You just want to hit some drums for a minute
- Your kid likes music but you don’t have any idea how to get them started
- Because this is the easiest, cheapest, fastest way to schedule yourself a private music lesson in the history of the world. Just go for it. Download our app >>
Why are we doing this? We believe music is a great and positive force for good. Everyone should experience it. You don’t have to be a pro, you don’t have to have talent. This is our way of sharing music with everyone in a simple, easy way.
*You better believe there’s some fine print. Here goes: Limit seven (7) free lessons per person. All free lessons must be scheduled online or on the Musicologie app and are subject to availability. If there are no times listed for an instrument or teacher, there are no available open spots. Free lessons are only good for, and can only be booked and attended during, the week of February 17-23, 2020. Free lessons have no monetary value and cannot be redeemed for lessons outside of Free Lessons Week, or for any cash value. If you are a current member, you may schedule up to seven free lessons during Free Lessons Week, but your regular lesson is not free and is paid for as usual with your membership.